Why Build A Social Distribution Network?
It Creates A Central Distribution Point For Our Members
- Increased Brand Recognition. Every opportunity we have to syndicate our content and increases our visibility is valuable to our Members. Social media networks are channels for our brand’s voice and content. This is important because it simultaneously makes the Wealth Training Community easier and more accessible for new customers.
- Improved Brand Loyalty. Brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers. A strategic and open social media plan could prove influential in morphing consumers into being brand loyal. 53% of Americans who follow brands in social circles are more loyal to those brands.
- More Opportunities to Convert. Every post you made on a social media platform is an opportunity for customers to convert. When you build a following, you’ll simultaneously have access to new customers, recent customers, and old customers, and you’ll be able to interact with all of them. Every blog post, image, video, or comment you share is a chance for someone to react, and every reaction could lead to a site visit, and eventually a conversion. Not every interaction with your brand results in a conversion, but every positive interaction increases the likelihood of an eventual conversion. Even if your click-through rates are low, the sheer number of opportunities you have on social media is significant.
- Higher Conversion Rates. Social media marketing results in higher conversion rates in a few distinct ways. Perhaps the most significant is its humanization element; the fact that brands become more humanized by interacting in social media channels.
Additionally, studies have shown that social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing, and a higher number of social media followers tends to improve trust and credibility in your brand, representing social proof. As such, simply building your audience in social media can improve conversion rates on your existing traffic.
- Higher Brand Authority. Interacting with your audience regularly is a show of good faith. When you post from the Wealth Training Community, new audience members will want to follow you for updates. The more people that are talking about you on social media, the more valuable and authoritative your will seem to new users.
- Increased Inbound Traffic. Without sharing via social media, inbound traffic is limited to people already familiar with the Community and individuals searching for keywords we currently rank for. Every social media share is another path leading back to the community, and another opportunity for a new visitor. The more quality content shared on social media, the more inbound traffic that will be generated, and more traffic means more leads and more conversions.
- Decreased Marketing Costs. If you can share just one item per day, you could start seeing the results of your efforts. Even paid advertising through Facebook and Twitter is relatively cheap (depending on your goals, of course). Start small and you’ll never have to worry about going over budget—once you get a better feel for what to expect, you can increase your budget and increase your conversions correspondingly.
- Better Search Engine Rankings. SEO is the best way to capture relevant traffic from search engines. Being active on social media could act as a “brand signal” to search engines that our brand is legitimate, credible, and trustworthy.
- Richer Customer Experiences. Social media, at its core, is a communication channel like email or phone calls. Every interaction you have on social media is an opportunity to publicly demonstrate your customer service level and enrich your relationship with your potential customers. It’s a personal experience that lets customers know you care about them.
- Improved Customer Insights. Social media also gives you an opportunity to gain valuable information about what your customers are interested in and how they behave, via social listening. For example, you can monitor user comments to see what people think of the Community directly.
These are the benefits of using our Social Distribution Network as well as creating your own, but if you’re still apprehensive about getting started, consider these points:
The Sooner You Start, the Sooner You Reap the Benefits. Social media is all about relationship building, and it tends to grow exponentially as your followers tell their friends, and their friends tell their friends, and so on. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll be able to start growing that audience.
Potential Losses Are Insignificant. Realistically, you don’t have anything to lose by getting involved in social media. The amount of time it takes to create your profiles and start sharing is minimal.
The longer you wait, the more you have to lose. Social media marketing, when done right, can lead to more customers, more traffic, and more conversions, and it’s here to stay.
There Are Many People Looking For Value, Wealth & An Easy To Use Training System
The potential for helping others find Value & Creating Wealth is limitless since we all desire an increased lifestyle. It is a natural characteristic to desire value and stretch our earnings and when we find the value, we naturally share it with others.
I am sure you have given movie reviews, restaurant reviews, shared links to websites and called family and friends to share the value you have found.
Many people, however, are still not aware that there are ways to leverage their current situation and are passing on good opportunities, simply because they did not know that they existed.
Start Sharing The Experience Today
Find, Grow & Keep More Money
Find, Grow & Keep Money